Press Releases2011Nov 15, 2011
Discover conducts session on 'Positive Discipline - Tips for Parents'
We all want Responsible, Respectful and Resourceful children. In the Discover Season - 2, an initiative has been taken to help employees' families have this. On November 12, 2011, Mr. Gulraj S Shahpuri, a renowned educationist and founder of Promise - Personality Development for Kids centres across India, came and conducted an interactive workshop with the highly receptive audience of Essel Group. Amongst other things, the "Positive Discipline - Tips for Parents" workshop included a discussion of:« Back
• The three best parenting techniques
• Friend VS Parent
• Motivation is the key and it is not permanent
• You cannot watch them all the time
• Are we organised as Parents
• LOVE - L: Listen unconditionally O: Overlook the flaws V: Voice your appreciation E: Effort to be there
With its practical and positive solutions, this workshop will go a long way in equipping employees to become more effective parents. Mr. Shahpuri has promised to return with more wonderful workshops in near future to provide more employees an opportunity to benefit with parenting workshop.